Nix, Patterson & Roach Named as Interim Lead Counsel
March 13, 2009
Nix, Patterson & Roach has been named Interim Lead Counsel in a class action brought by Compsource Oklahoma against Bank of New York Mellon, N.A. ("BNY") relating to BNY's securities lending program. In this capacity, Nix, Patterson & Roach and Compsource seek to recover losses suffered by participants in Defendant's securities lending program who incurred losses relating to BNY's investments in medium-term notes of Sigma Finance, Inc. This litigation is pending in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
If you have any questions regarding this litigation, please contact Nix, Patterson & Roach partner Brad Beckworth at 903-645-7333.
- April 29, 2015 - NPR Elects New Partners
- August 14, 2014 - NPR Obtains Settlement on Behalf of Investors in GMX Resources
- September 10, 2013 - NPR Wins an $87.5 Million Gas Royalty Settlement from Range Resources. Together With its $155 Million Settlement Against QEP, This Settlement Ranks Among the Top Five All Time Gas Royalty Settlements in Oklahoma History.
- August 2, 2013 - NPR Obtains Final Approval of $155 Million Gas Royalty Settlement
- October 25, 2012 - NPR Lead Counsel in $280 Million Final Settlement
- July 6, 2012 - Federal Court Preliminarily Approves $280,000,000 Settlement in BNY Mellon Securities Lending Litigation
- June 6, 2012 - Court Approves Settlement in AFTRA Pension Suit Against JPMorgan Chase & Co
- June 5, 2012 - NPR Obtains $150 Million Settlement in Securities Lending Case on the Eve of Trial