Nix, Patterson & Roach Named as Interim Lead Counsel
March 13, 2009
Nix, Patterson & Roach has been named Interim Lead Counsel in a class action brought by Compsource Oklahoma against Bank of New York Mellon, N.A. ("BNY") relating to BNY's securities lending program. In this capacity, Nix, Patterson & Roach and Compsource seek to recover losses suffered by participants in Defendant's securities lending program who incurred losses relating to BNY's investments in medium-term notes of Sigma Finance, Inc. This litigation is pending in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
If you have any questions regarding this litigation, please contact Nix, Patterson & Roach partner Brad Beckworth at 903-645-7333.
- April 20, 2011 - NPR Settles BP Oil Spill Claims
- November 2, 2010 - Shareholder files suit against MGM Resorts advance
- October 25, 2010 - Nix, Patterson & Roach Appointed Lead Counsel in MGM Mirage Securities Litigation
- August 23, 2010 - NPR Instrumental in $6.9 million Qui Tam settlement
- August 9, 2010 - Nix, Patterson & Roach Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in Hartford Securities Litigation
- May 17, 2010 - Tennessee Jury Awards $4.75 Million in NPR Nursing Home Case
- April 14, 2010 - NPR Again Ranked Among Top Fifty Plaintiffs' Law Firms by Securities Class Action Services
- March 26, 2010 - NPR Obtains $27 Million Verdict in Patent Infringement Case