Nix, Patterson & Roach, LLP Announces Class Period for Microtune Shareholder Class Action Suit
March 5, 2003
DAINGERFIELD--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 5, 2003—Nix, Patterson & Roach, LLP announces that a class action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas on behalf of purchasers of Microtune, Inc. ("Microtune") (Nasdaq:TUNE - News) between April 22, 2002 and February 20, 2003, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
The complaint charges Microtune and certain of its officers and directors with violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Specifically, the action charges that the defendants violated the federal securities laws by issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements to the market throughout the Class Period which statements had the effect of artificially inflating the market price of the Microtune securities.
If you purchased Microtune securities between April 22, 2002 and February 20, 2003, inclusive, you may, no later than April 25, 2003, request the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact:
Bradley E. Beckworth NIX, PATTERSON & ROACH, L.L.P.
205 Linda Drive
Daingerfield, Texas 75638
903-645-7333 (ext. 221)
To participate in this action, please complete the named plaintiff certification form.
- November 24, 2003 - NPR Opens New Shreveport, Louisiana Office
- November 13, 2003 - Jury Awards Nursing Home Resident’s Estate $3 million Verdict
- August 5, 2003 - Court of Appeals unanimously affirms $15 million antitrust verdict
- July 30, 2003 - NPR recovers $1 million for Arkansas farmers
- July 30, 2003 - NPR Wins $2 Million Nursing Home Verdict
- March 12, 2003 - NPR appointed Co-Lead Counsel in Salomon Smith Barney litigation
- March 11, 2003 - Triton Settlement Honored by Texas Lawyer
- March 5, 2003 - Nix, Patterson & Roach, LLP Announces Class Period for Microtune Shareholder Class Action Suit