Nix, Patterson & Roach, LLP Announces Class Period for Microtune Shareholder Class Action Suit
March 5, 2003
DAINGERFIELD--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 5, 2003—Nix, Patterson & Roach, LLP announces that a class action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas on behalf of purchasers of Microtune, Inc. ("Microtune") (Nasdaq:TUNE - News) between April 22, 2002 and February 20, 2003, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
The complaint charges Microtune and certain of its officers and directors with violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Specifically, the action charges that the defendants violated the federal securities laws by issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements to the market throughout the Class Period which statements had the effect of artificially inflating the market price of the Microtune securities.
If you purchased Microtune securities between April 22, 2002 and February 20, 2003, inclusive, you may, no later than April 25, 2003, request the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact:
Bradley E. Beckworth NIX, PATTERSON & ROACH, L.L.P.
205 Linda Drive
Daingerfield, Texas 75638
903-645-7333 (ext. 221)
To participate in this action, please complete the named plaintiff certification form.
- April 28, 2009 - Oklahoma Plaintiffs Win Venue Battle in Class Action against Mining Giant Freeport-McMoRan
- March 13, 2009 - Nix, Patterson & Roach Named as Interim Lead Counsel
- December 16, 2008 - Baylor Law Alum Elected 2009 President of Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- December 8, 2008 - News Release: Nelson J. Roach, George "Tex" Quesada Chosen to Lead The Texas Trial Lawyers Association in 2009
- August 11, 2008 - NPR Partner Elected Chair of National Nursing Home Litigation Group By American Association for Justice
- August 10, 2008 - Lawyer: Representing the Frail and Infirm is a Passion and Honor
- June 26, 2008 - $38.25 Million Deloitte & Touche Settlement Approved
- June 2, 2008 - NPR Settles Brocade Securities Litigation for $160 million