NPR Opens Florida Office
August 1, 2011
Drake Martin, attorney with Nix Patterson & Roach, has become a member of the Florida Bar and will head up NPR's Florida office. The office is located in Santa Rosa Beach and is part of NPR's efforts to better serve the firm's clients.
- April 29, 2015 - NPR Elects New Partners
- August 14, 2014 - NPR Obtains Settlement on Behalf of Investors in GMX Resources
- September 10, 2013 - NPR Wins an $87.5 Million Gas Royalty Settlement from Range Resources. Together With its $155 Million Settlement Against QEP, This Settlement Ranks Among the Top Five All Time Gas Royalty Settlements in Oklahoma History.
- August 2, 2013 - NPR Obtains Final Approval of $155 Million Gas Royalty Settlement
- October 25, 2012 - NPR Lead Counsel in $280 Million Final Settlement
- July 6, 2012 - Federal Court Preliminarily Approves $280,000,000 Settlement in BNY Mellon Securities Lending Litigation
- June 6, 2012 - Court Approves Settlement in AFTRA Pension Suit Against JPMorgan Chase & Co
- June 5, 2012 - NPR Obtains $150 Million Settlement in Securities Lending Case on the Eve of Trial