NPR Obtains $27 Million Verdict in Patent Infringement Case
March 26, 2010
This was the first of DataTreasury's lawsuits to go to trial over alleged infringement of its patents covering technology used to process checks. The jury fully validated the claims of DataTreasury's two patents being litigated, and found that U.S. Bank, Viewpoint Archive Services, and The Clearing House Payments Company jointly infringed on those patents. DataTreasury was represented at trial by Nix Patterson & Roach attorneys Nelson Roach, Anthony Bruster, Ed Chin, Derek Gilliland, and several others. The DataTreasury litigation has generated significant press coverage from The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, the American Banker, Bloomberg, and other publications.
- April 29, 2015 - NPR Elects New Partners
- August 14, 2014 - NPR Obtains Settlement on Behalf of Investors in GMX Resources
- September 10, 2013 - NPR Wins an $87.5 Million Gas Royalty Settlement from Range Resources. Together With its $155 Million Settlement Against QEP, This Settlement Ranks Among the Top Five All Time Gas Royalty Settlements in Oklahoma History.
- August 2, 2013 - NPR Obtains Final Approval of $155 Million Gas Royalty Settlement
- October 25, 2012 - NPR Lead Counsel in $280 Million Final Settlement
- July 6, 2012 - Federal Court Preliminarily Approves $280,000,000 Settlement in BNY Mellon Securities Lending Litigation
- June 6, 2012 - Court Approves Settlement in AFTRA Pension Suit Against JPMorgan Chase & Co
- June 5, 2012 - NPR Obtains $150 Million Settlement in Securities Lending Case on the Eve of Trial